25 Mei 2010

Secret Garden : Product Review

Pure Seduction
Pure Seduction -Casba Melon,Plum and Freesia


Review from Makeupalley.com

"I love this scent, and whenever I walk into the locker room at the school gym, it always smells like this because all the girls at my school love it too. Its a very fresh and crisp summery scent. It reminds me of watermelon and limes combined, so yes, its a tangy kind of scent. Try this out, its amazing !"



"I have this in the body mist and it is a fun, refreshing and fruity-floral scent! I get a slight minty scent after drydown, which is not unpleasant at all. I love the name of this fragrance and the bright magenta colour of the mist. I like to spritz this for a quick pick-me-up.
Love the scent overall, and so does my boyfriend. Will repurchase if I ever run out!"


"My favorite scent from the garden collection hands down!! Personally, I like fruity scents compared to musky and perfume-y kinds of scents, so this is perfect! This scent is fruity and flirty. Some people have said that it is overpowering but I don't think so. It's so light and refreshing so it doesn't make me wrinkle my nose like some other fragrances would. Would definitely repurchase!"


"I'm in love with this. I had the body lotion and body splash, and yes I'm ordering some more.
Smells like melon and flowers of some sort and it's long lasting."


Love Spell
 Love Spell - Peach,Cherry Blossom & White Jasmine


Review from Makeupalley.com


"It smells goo good,have been using this for a long time.One of my favorites. Very sweet and flirty."

 
"The best fragrance ever! I am from Europe so it's hard to get it but sometimes I order it from the official page even though the postage to SVK is dirty expensive. But I LOVE love spell, every time I wear it everybody around me asks me what do I wear, it's so catchy and I am absolutely addicted to it."


"i absolutley love this smell its sooo good"


"Love this smell!
Of all the VS scents, this is my second favorite (my first is Pure Seduction)
I love how fruity and refreshing this smells. Crisp and exuberent- it really wakes me up in the morning and smells just awesome!"


Berry Kiss
Berry Kiss -Wild Raspberry,Praline and Rose

 
Review from Makeupalley.com
 
 

"So, I have the freshening body mist and the notes listed are "wild raspberry, praline, and rose" and i just have to say that this is fabulous. The wild raspberry is REALLY prominent but it's not an stinging fruity smell. It's really soft with a nice kick. The praline adds a really subtle undertone that compliments the berry and the rose gives it a nice kick. Just, this is a perfect scent."
 
 


"This is my favorite scent out of the secret garden collection! its smells sooooo goood! i was walking in the mall past victoria secret and i stopped dead in my tracks im like ok what is that smell i have to have it!"
 
 
"Berry Kiss just came out lately...has wild raspberry,praline,rose...smells very nice...Victoria's Secret has wonderful garden body sprays..."

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan